Saturday, August 2, 2008

Not liking living in Funkytown....

I have been feeling really blah recently. I have been really hard on myself and picking myself apart. Not acting like myself at all. I feel like I need to spend some serious time with God and get myself back on track. I know that whenever my head feels a little "fuzzy" and everything seems a little muddled in my mind, time in God's word always makes things clearer. I can't afford to let this funk clear out on its own. I have to take control and make it go away. If I focus on God's goodness then I can get out of this moody mess. I just need God's help, the enemy is coming down on me really hard and I need to put an end to it. I want to live in God's goodness and joy. Not give into the anxiety, doubt, apathy, pressure and fears that seem to be coming at me at a million directions. I refuse to give into those feelings. I cannot go back to depression.I know the enemy is trying to pull me back so hard to that place. I see the signs and symptoms everywhere. I need God's rescuing. I need Him to help me from going back to that place. I want to live in God's freedom.

No comments: