Monday, May 5, 2008

Progress Report...

Oh how I have neglected my dear blog!

But I am here now, and I have wonderful news to report....progress! I see progress everywhere! In my relationships with people, in my attitude, in my body! Working out is changing me on the inside and out. I feel good about my body, and its starting to morph and get into shape. Mentally, its awesome to go outside and walk. The neighborhood I live in is amazingly beautiful, the hill country never gets old to look at. I see horses and deer everyday, and its rejuvenating to expose myself to.

As far as relationships go, God really answers prayers. I have struggled with certain people, and recently, God has brought them around. He has shown a bright spotlight on me and made me see how I can be the change I want to see in my relationships. I have learned that no risk means no reward, and if I want rewarding relationships, I have to be able to put myself out there and take risks. Its so freeing! God is incredibly good, He is the king of progress, and He knows how to bring real change to my life...by letting Him be the king of my heart.

No comments: