Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer Goals...

This summer I have some goals in mind:

1) Learn to play guitar....well.

2) Continue working out and getting in shape physically and mentally.

3) Work hard and apply myself to my job with a positive attitude and no complaining!

4) Practice being a good steward, saving money and reeling in my spending.

5) Spend more time with my sister.

6) Spend more time reading and possibly form a book club (always wanted to do that!)

7) Become involved in church and stretch myself out of my comfort zone to do things I know God has asked me to do but have been dragging my feet to do.

8) Continue to practice things I am not great at but am improving on (cooking...)

9) Find ways to bless others and be more others minded.

10) Have a blast visiting with family and friends.

No comments: